Art Deco Porcelain Lady for sale

Discussion in 'Sell' started by Martin s, Jan 22, 2024.

1. Martin s

Martin s Well-Known Member

I have decided to offer this Art Deco porcelain Lady for Sale here if anyone is interested.she measures approx 5 and half inches high and approx 5 inches deep by just over 3 and half inches wide at base.

If no one is interested thats not a problem

I thought i might offer something collectable 20240113_182859_resize_25.jpg 20240113_182849_resize_42.jpg 20240113_182912_resize_77.jpg 20240113_182919_resize_25.jpg 20240113_183447_resize_25.jpg 20240113_183038_resize_72.jpg for sale to the Forum members and people seem to like this.

Im not sure how to do this but If someone is interested you can message me with what you think might be a fair offer.postage and packaging will also have to be paid from Ireland.

Thank you to all of you for your help.

2. wlwhittier

wlwhittier Well-Known Member

Generous of you to offer such a charming lass to our somewhat select audience! I believe you've a range of acceptable amounts in mind for her; but I, for one, am a bit cautious about offending inadvertently with an insufficient offer.
    She is desirable, an' worthy of serious consideration...Thanks!

3. Martin s

Thanks Wlwhitter

I just thought i would offer her because she got so much attention in the post and ye had all been so helpfull with all my objects so far.But certainly no harm done that she hasnt sold here.i might offer up somethimg else that might be of interest to ye at a later date.

Thank you all so much

komokwa likes this.
  4. verybrad

verybrad Well-Known Member

Nice item but would think the postage from Ireland would make it impractical to buy for most here in the US. Postage could exceed value for many. Really do appreciate your willingness to offer. Hope you can find a buyer.

5. Martin s

Thank you verybrad .and for all your help.

6. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Good luck with it, @Martin s -- There are quite a few members here from the U. K. and Europe. Maybe the shipping costs would be a little less there from Ireland? I'm in the US, and don't really know.

Martin s likes this.
  7. bluumz

bluumz Quite Busy

And keep in mind that many people may be put off by your lack of an asking price.
    I, for one, would not be inclined to get into a secret bidding war over a desired item here.

8. Martin s

I can understand thats a fair point.

komokwa likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted