Featured Glass Toothpick Holders ID's Needed

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by vitry-le-francois, Oct 28, 2022.

1. vitry-le-francois

vitry-le-francois Well-Known Member

Continuing with more good stuff from a local auction purchase...

Set of 3 Toothpick holders. No one wanted them so I snagged 'em at $2 total.

Anyway, I hope ya'll can continue with your amazing knowledge and identify these gift toothpick holders :)

tooth3.jpg tooth2.jpg tooth1.jpg

judy, Bronwen, Aquitaine and 7 others like this.
  2. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

Yellow one looks like Davidson Pearline.

judy, johnnycb09, Bronwen and 3 others like this.
  3. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

The blue one I've seen before as L. E. Smith Cherries, and also clear ones as LG Wright. So I'm no help.

4. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

Fantastic colors.

judy and Bronwen like this.
  5. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

komokwa, judy, johnnycb09 and 6 others like this.
  6. vitry-le-francois

vitry-le-francois Well-Known Member

Most awesomeness! @TallCakes gets the "My favorite person for the rest of the day" award!

komokwa, judy, Bronwen and 4 others like this.
  7. ola402

ola402 Well-Known Member

I've found that as I get older, my teeth begin to look more and more like a picket fence. Consequently, I have several toothpick holders and use them everyday. I change the colors with the season. So find the old timers in you circle and give them as gifts. That color on the right is experiencing some sudden popularity. KitchenAid just introduced a new stand mixer in that color which they call Beetroot. The other 2 colors and always attractive.

https://www.kitchenaid.com/countert...he-year-beetroot-stand-mixer.ksm195psbe.html?

8. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

Kitchenaid is the best. I love the colors they have introduced over the years.
    My favorite would be the purple. If I were to buy one...

komokwa, KikoBlueEyes and judy like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted