Help to identify mini ceramic bottle made in Mexico

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by ulilwitch, Feb 21, 2020.

1. ulilwitch

ulilwitch Well-Known Member

mexican bottle1.png mexican bottle2.png mexican bottle3.png mexican bottle4.png I found this bottle in some of my Mothers keepsake boxes. I really have no idea what it was used for. Possibly perfume? Then I thought of the hole in the top and side and it really didn't make much sense to me. It is only 2 1/2" tall. Mom did have a few dishes from Tonala Mexico which I thought, "Well maybe" but the flowers are different colors. Anyway, has anyone ever seen anything like this before?

Christmasjoy likes this.
  2. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Nope.

Debora

ulilwitch likes this.
  3. Sandra

Sandra Well-Known Member

The flat back and hole make me think that this is a wall pocket, probably for fresh or dried flowers.

ulilwitch and Any Jewelry like this.
  4. ulilwitch

ulilwitch Well-Known Member

Sounds ok but it is so tiny. Probably couldn't fit a toothpick through the top hole. I also wondered about the flat side. Maybe worn on a chain? I just don't know.

Christmasjoy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted