J. M. & S Co Royal Porcelain Platter - Please help

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by kaudet, May 4, 2024.

1. kaudet

kaudet Well-Known Member

Need some help on this one. I have an ironstone platter with blue floral design and in-mold embossing and gold trim. It has a crown logo and is marked "Royal Porcelain J.M.& S Co". I have not been able to find out what the name of the company is. I did find some pieces marked "Psyche" which I believe is the name of the blank. I found an ad for my platter with the same blue flowers but in slightlylighter shade. This platter is marked with Psyche. My platter has the same mark but in brown but does not say Psyche - looks a bit like Phyllis but cannot read it - Can you make it out? Anyway, would love to know the company, blank name and/or pattern name. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance
    Kathy
    J. M. & S Co PSYCHE Blue Floral Ceramic Royal Porcelain Psyche Platter g2g2.jpg J. M. & S Co PSYCHE Blue Floral Large 17 Oval Ironstone Platter BROWN MARK.jpg
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/174196872711

2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

full photo of item please.!

3. kaudet

kaudet Well-Known Member

Here are photos of my platter. J. M. & S Co PSYCHE  Blue Floral Large  17 Oval Ironstone Platter  MINE.JPG J. M. & S Co PSYCHE  Blue Floral Large  17 Oval Ironstone Platter J. M-Photoroom (6).jpg j m & s co blue floral platter mine phyllis psyche.jpg

komokwa likes this.
  4. kaudet

kaudet Well-Known Member

Here are photos of the other platter. J. M. & S Co PSYCHEBlue Floral Ceramic Royal Porcelain Psyche Platter.jpg J. M. & S Co PSYCHE Blue Floral Ceramic Royal Porcelain Psyche Platter 22r.jpg J. M. & S Co PSYCHE Blue Floral Ceramic Royal Porcelain Psyche Platter g2g2.jpg J. M. & S Co PSYCHE  Blue Floral Large  17 Oval Ironstone Platter J. M-Photoroom (4).jpg

komokwa likes this.
  5. kaudet

kaudet Well-Known Member

6. kaudet

kaudet Well-Known Member

7. komokwa

8. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

9. Kronos

Kronos Well-Known Member

I'd need to "upgrade" to the $46.99 a month tier to see the information for that mark on worthpoint. Nope... sorry.

10. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

It looks like Phyllis to me, too.

11. komokwa

Who knew ?:confused:
    You're the main man for Worthpoint....and you rise above and beyond helping anyone who asks......!!! :happy::happy:
    but I would never ask or expect you to cough up that kinda cash....for those extras...:inpain:
    Thank you for answering the call, the way you do , though !!!:happy::happy::happy::woot:

lvetterli and Kronos like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted