LIVEAUCTIONEERS AUCTION.....SO SORRY....MY MISTAKE....LOTS of

Discussion in 'Auctions' started by Aquitaine, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

OF course other stuff, but specifically that lot, is #0180, for those doll house peeps!!!!

pg1.jpg

page 2.jpg

page 3.jpg
    page 4..jpg

page 5.jpg page 6.jpg
    page 7.jpg
    page 9.jpg

2. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

OMG . I want !!!!! A lot of that looks artisan made,wich gets into the real money . Those are my preferred pieces,but I quickly figured out they were not for cheapos like moi !

3. ulilwitch

ulilwitch Well-Known Member

Amazing!

pearlsnblume likes this.
  4. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

LOTS of different dates and don't know WHY or HOW I thought it was a McINNIS AUCTION....it's NOT....it's LIVEAUCTIONEERS....so lots of different dates for closings!!!! The link now shows some small limoge porcelain boxes/cuties......but there's plenty to see!!

https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/148551533_group-of-twenty-limoge-porcelain-boxes

AND WHAT a dolt I am..........I had copied the site link and in my hurry getting all the images up, FORGOT to post the link, and of COURSE, have already cleaned my computer of earlier stuff!!!! Sheesh!!! Will post when it shows up again!!!! The only bid at this point was a whopping $70.00, but of course, it's early!!! AND I just saw 29% BP to boot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With 21 watchers!!!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2023
  5. ulilwitch

ulilwitch Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted