Featured White Star Line Ephemera

Discussion in 'Ephemera and Photographs' started by StilloesEmporium, May 7, 2022.

1. StilloesEmporium

StilloesEmporium New Member

1929 White Star Line "Cedric" Passenger List, Log with Envelope & Breakfast Menu
    1929 White Star Line SS Cedric Passenger List & Original Abstract Log (2) & Envelope (1)
    1920's White Star Lines- S.S Cedric Cabin & Deck Layouts- To Europe Cabin-UK

[​IMG] WS Passenger List copy.jpeg WS Cedric passanger list 1.jpeg WS Cedric passanger list 2.jpeg WS Cabin layout.jpeg WS Cabin layout 1.jpeg

2. Bookahtoo

Bookahtoo Moderator Moderator

Very nice Stilloes.
    Are you asking a question or just sharing your wonderful paper?

Born2it and komokwa like this.
  3. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

The Cedric was the ship that returned the Titanic crew survivors to England.

4. Bookahtoo

Bookahtoo Moderator Moderator

Wow.

I didn't notice at first that all of the paper was from the Cedric. It would be nice to see better close ups - it's hard to read, and to thoroughly inspect the cabin layouts. :)

Born2it likes this.
  5. StilloesEmporium

StilloesEmporium New Member

Just sharing!

Born2it, Figtree3 and moreotherstuff like this.
  6. journeymagazine

journeymagazine Well-Known Member

I have a box full of travel brochures from a couple who took a lot of cruises. There's passenger lists, certificates for crossing the equator + brochures from all kinds of different countries - there's even one from Uganda!
    I found the box in a storage unit auction I won but didn't know what to do with them all - I have a large box full sitting in a closet for years!

Bookahtoo likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted