このブローチはBVLGARI製でしょうか?メーカーのマークを特定するための支援を求めています

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by matan, Oct 1, 2026 at 10:38 PM.

  1. matan

    matan New Member

    [​IMG] IMG_5688.jpeg IMG_5690.jpeg [​IMG] IMG_5686.jpeg [​IMG] IMG_5684.jpeg IMG_5685.jpeg Title:Could this brooch be by BVLGARI? Looking for help identifying the maker’s mark

    Post:
    I apologize for the mistake in my original title. I meant to ask whether this brooch could be made by GIVENCHY, not BVLGARI.

    A professional appraiser in Tokyo examined this brooch and identified it as GIVENCHY.

    However, I have not been able to independently confirm the maker, so I would really appreciate the opinions of members here.

    I have also asked someone overseas about this piece, but they were unable to identify the maker and did not confirm that it was BVLGARI.

    Could anyone help me determine whether this is a GIVENCHY brooch, or identify the maker based on the design, markings, and hang tag?

    Thank you very much for your help!
     

    Attached Files:

    Last edited: Oct 1, 2026 at 11:56 PM
    Bronwen likes this.
  2. Bronwen

    Bronwen Well-Known Member

    Welcome, matan. What about it makes you think it is possibly Bulgari? One side of the hang tag looks like a cursive upper case S to me. The other side

    upload_2026-10-1_22-49-54.png

    looks like Accessore? to me. Other eyes may see something different.
     
  3. Bronwen

    Bronwen Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted

Share This Page