Featured #1 signed by creator +COA unopened danger girl comic - angel of darkness

Discussion in 'Books' started by m3ltdown, Nov 1, 2018.

1. m3ltdown

m3ltdown Active Member

Hello,

This is in my collection.

1 signed by creator +COA unopened danger girl comic - angel of darkness

Bran new and never been opened sealed when signed.

Can anyone put a value on this comic please?

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600.jpg

thank you so much :)

2. 2manybooks

2manybooks Well-Known Member

I believe you have plenty of information to do a search for comparables on ebay and comic collecting websites, and probably don't need us. :)

3. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

get thee to a Comic-Con !!
    2013...that's just too new for us old folks...

Christmasjoy likes this.
  4. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

And comics are one area where we're probably deficient. Old china, old books, old furniture, militaria, jewelry ... yep. Comic books? If they weren't printed before 1960 we probably won't know much, and even then it would be iffy.

Christmasjoy and Jivvy like this.
  5. m3ltdown

m3ltdown Active Member

Thank you, so much. Yes this is antiques forum i guess, but you all have a wealth of knowledge unlike me who is trying to raise funds for private drama school :)

6. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Ok then....think outside the box !

Scan over about 100 pages of our FINDS thread......see that kind of stuff gets overlooked at estate sales and church sales & good wills...that we pick up for a tuppence ....& sell for a hundred quid !

Christmasjoy likes this.
  7. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Wishing you best of luck in continuing to develop your acting career! I also don't know anything about comic books, and hope you do well in selling parts of your collection.

Christmasjoy and i need help like this.
  8. Joe2007

Joe2007 Collector

CGC (a comic book grading company) has a great comic book forum with millions of posts.

Christmasjoy and i need help like this.
  9. m3ltdown

m3ltdown Active Member

Thank you, I don't collect anything in specific just random stuff i may be able to make a profit on

10. Fid

Fid Well-Known Member

shouldn't be a problem in England; start your drama career on the next crossroads. throw yourself on the pavement near some policemen; attack them when they want to help you up; cry or mutter some words about Ullah or Jayzus and wait till you're in a fresh bed on the next funny farm; wait till lovely Tess stops to tell fairytales about NHS and you're transferred to Her Majesty's Pleasure due absent beds; register with Open University - and bang, after a while you're a star.

11. AJefferson

AJefferson Well-Known Member

The comic book itself is not really worth much more than $3-5 and with the signature probably not much more than $12-18 based on the market for Eastern US.

Christmasjoy likes this.
  12. Christmasjoy

Christmasjoy Well-Known Member

Fid .. What the HELL are you talking about ???? ... makes no sense whatsoever ... Joy.

AdColes likes this.
  13. Fid

Fid Well-Known Member

about drama school. another possibility than taking the risk of trying to make money by buying and selling art and antiques.
    another - modern - possibility would be crowd funding.

14. Christmasjoy

Christmasjoy Well-Known Member

Or finding a job and saving ... :)

15. Fid

Fid Well-Known Member

true. but not modern anymore.
    another problem - and here we go into your direction of thinking - buying and selling small items steals away too much of precious time ,for little to no profit, that could - or should I say should - be invested into the education and training.
    it was not intended to hurt anyones feelings; it does not express any political views about Great Britain; and I am certainly the last one that would not wish him good luck.

Christmasjoy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted