Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
"100 Year Old Bowl"
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Cherryhill, post: 191004, member: 70"]I'm unable to ID your bowl exactly, but it'll be 100 in another 10 or 15 years at the very earliest. I'm sure someone will be along shortly who will know the etching and/or the bowl design.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Cherryhill, post: 191004, member: 70"]I'm unable to ID your bowl exactly, but it'll be 100 in another 10 or 15 years at the very earliest. I'm sure someone will be along shortly who will know the etching and/or the bowl design.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
"100 Year Old Bowl"
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...