Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
1812 Ink Drawing of Bristol Cathedral
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Lithographer, post: 10425112, member: 13308"]Thank you so much for all of the great responses. I couldn’t make out the word “rope”, I thought maybe it was “lake”. Yes, I am hesitant to open it up, the framing and mat are in nice condition. I did by this one just because I liked it and I thought it was cool that it was so old and had survived.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Lithographer, post: 10425112, member: 13308"]Thank you so much for all of the great responses. I couldn’t make out the word “rope”, I thought maybe it was “lake”. Yes, I am hesitant to open it up, the framing and mat are in nice condition. I did by this one just because I liked it and I thought it was cool that it was so old and had survived.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
1812 Ink Drawing of Bristol Cathedral
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...