Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Books
>
1850 Book from Queen Victoria's Library
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="moreotherstuff, post: 150180, member: 56"]Translated from the English "The Pearl of Days". I don't think it's from the Queen's library - not with that binding - though it may imitate a Royal binding (I don't know). The essay was dedicated to Victoria at the Queen's direction.</p><p><br /></p><p>From The Cottager's Monthly Visitor (1858):</p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]40546[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="moreotherstuff, post: 150180, member: 56"]Translated from the English "The Pearl of Days". I don't think it's from the Queen's library - not with that binding - though it may imitate a Royal binding (I don't know). The essay was dedicated to Victoria at the Queen's direction. From The Cottager's Monthly Visitor (1858): [ATTACH=full]40546[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Books
>
1850 Book from Queen Victoria's Library
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...