Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
1920s Wooden Inkwell Stand
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Barn Owl, post: 262241, member: 4864"]It does look like a butterfly. Now I see that the pattern could be wings...</p><p><br /></p><p>With the f word, what I originally thought was a h appears to be part of the g in August. I just can't figure out what the actual word is. </p><p><br /></p><p>It didn't occur to me that it might be a street name. Hmm. I wonder if the words below Paul Kallermann could be a city. The first letter looks like the lowercase "f" in Frankfurt, but it should be uppercase if it's a noun. I don't think it's an F.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Barn Owl, post: 262241, member: 4864"]It does look like a butterfly. Now I see that the pattern could be wings... With the f word, what I originally thought was a h appears to be part of the g in August. I just can't figure out what the actual word is. It didn't occur to me that it might be a street name. Hmm. I wonder if the words below Paul Kallermann could be a city. The first letter looks like the lowercase "f" in Frankfurt, but it should be uppercase if it's a noun. I don't think it's an F.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
1920s Wooden Inkwell Stand
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...