Featured 1930's Golf Recorder

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Danno, May 24, 2017.

1. Danno

Danno Well-Known Member

2. scoutshouse

scoutshouse Well-Known Member

3. 808 raver

808 raver Well-Known Member

Very nice, golf stuff does well :)

4. Kevin-nagy

Kevin-nagy New Member

what do you think the value of the revolta golf recorder is

5. Kevin-nagy

Kevin-nagy New Member

What do you think the value of the revolta golf reorder is

6. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Hello, Kevin. This thread is almost 3 years old with no further discussion. You know what you have so the best way to find out what it's worth is to search the net for sold ones. We are not here to "appraise" or "value" items.

komokwa likes this.
  7. Kevin-nagy

Kevin-nagy New Member

Thank you for the quick reply, I have searched google images and web more than a thousand results with over 30 unique keywords to this item and similar and this was the only one I could find

8. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

This may be a stupid question, but have you looked for any sites or groups specifically about golf antiques and collectibles?

9. Kevin-nagy

Kevin-nagy New Member

No. I am going to do that right now. If I can't get a value I would at like like to find out what the desirability of this item would be to a collector

Bakersgma likes this.
  10. 808 raver

11. 808 raver

12. 808 raver

I'm thinking that both items above are the one you own, if I were you I would put it on ebay for a large amount "by it now" and "make an offer", you might just find someone who wants one who knows how much they are worth and can provide evidence of that worth.

Draft saved Draft deleted