Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
1953 Star Weekly/Queen Elizabeth Coronation
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Vintage Maven, post: 952063, member: 11768"]I was looking around an antique shop in my neighbourhood about a week ago, and I came across these in a pile of mixed magazines and newspapers.</p><p><br /></p><p>**They are definitely not consistent “condition-wise” with items that are in my collection (they are pretty rough by my standards) and I’m usually particularly fussy with my standards, but I just had to buy them, because I’ve never seen these issues anywhere.**</p><p><br /></p><p>They are May, June and July issues of Star Weekly (Toronto Star Newspaper), they pertain to coverage of Queen Elizabeth’s 1953 Coronation. There are plenty of photos and neat articles in each issue.</p><p><br /></p><p>I thought the covers alone are interesting</p><p><br /></p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]203814[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Vintage Maven, post: 952063, member: 11768"]I was looking around an antique shop in my neighbourhood about a week ago, and I came across these in a pile of mixed magazines and newspapers. **They are definitely not consistent “condition-wise” with items that are in my collection (they are pretty rough by my standards) and I’m usually particularly fussy with my standards, but I just had to buy them, because I’ve never seen these issues anywhere.** They are May, June and July issues of Star Weekly (Toronto Star Newspaper), they pertain to coverage of Queen Elizabeth’s 1953 Coronation. There are plenty of photos and neat articles in each issue. I thought the covers alone are interesting [ATTACH=full]203814[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
1953 Star Weekly/Queen Elizabeth Coronation
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...