Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
1997 Steuben/Paul Haigh droplet plate
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Mr S, post: 10360886, member: 92076"]Acquired this piece at an estate auction a few months ago. Came with the original box, Steuben info cards and dust cover. I found a Steuben catalog that had it listed for $625 new back in 1996, but as far as I can tell there have been no sales of one since (besides mine). I found that Rogoska Crystal reproduced them in 2013 and the only example I can find online is the reproduction and it's on display at the Corning museum of glass. Wondering if anyone has ever come across one in person and if there are any Steuben glass experts that can shed some light on this piece and the rarity of it. Thanks![ATTACH=full]521310[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Mr S, post: 10360886, member: 92076"]Acquired this piece at an estate auction a few months ago. Came with the original box, Steuben info cards and dust cover. I found a Steuben catalog that had it listed for $625 new back in 1996, but as far as I can tell there have been no sales of one since (besides mine). I found that Rogoska Crystal reproduced them in 2013 and the only example I can find online is the reproduction and it's on display at the Corning museum of glass. Wondering if anyone has ever come across one in person and if there are any Steuben glass experts that can shed some light on this piece and the rarity of it. Thanks![ATTACH=full]521310[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
1997 Steuben/Paul Haigh droplet plate
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...