2 5" glass dishes - would appreciate any information.

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Beverly F., Mar 4, 2021.

1. Beverly F.

Beverly F. Member

5 glass dishes 009.JPG 5 glass dishes 001.JPG 5 glass dishes 003.JPG Bought these about 25 years ago, thought they were sweet and felt they were old at that time. My Mom lived in a very nice retirement home in Boulder, CO and they would hold a sale once of year of things from people who had passed or things people just didn't want. I would like to know anything about them and old how old they might be. I'll try to describe them:
    The heart shape dish has little 'beads' just under the edge and in the middle. Around the edges the design appears to be hearts and diamonds? The diamonds and the squares in the middle are the only decoration places that are smooth. I don't see a seam.
    The square one has obvious seams and I think you might say it sits on a low base. The design on the bottom is smooth. The little diamonds are smaller than the other piece. I am having a really difficult time making my photo's small enough to be accepted. Is this enough photo's? 5 glass dishes 009.JPG 5 glass dishes 001.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2021
    TallCakes likes this.
  2. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

3. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

4. Cherryhill

Cherryhill Well-Known Member

The square dish/nappy/plate is Fostoria's No. 501, AKA Hartford. (Possibly OMN, too. )

Figtree3, TallCakes and i need help like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted