2 Glass Paperweights

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Josh, May 8, 2016.

1. Josh

Josh Well-Known Member

Have 2 glass paperweight I need some help with. The first I believe is either New England glass or Boston sandwich. I am finding examples of their fruit paperweights, but none with plums. This one measures 2" tall and is 2 3/4" wide.

The second weight I am thinking is probably newer. Blue flower with couple of insects. measures 3 1/2' tall and is 3" wide.

DSCF2599 - Copy.JPG DSCF2600 - Copy.JPG DSCF2601 - Copy.JPG DSCF2602 - Copy.JPG DSCF2604 - Copy.JPG DSCF2594 - Copy.JPG DSCF2595 - Copy.JPG DSCF2596 - Copy.JPG DSCF2597 - Copy.JPG

Rayo56 and lauragarnet like this.
  2. Rayo56

Rayo56 Well-Known Member

I bought one similar to that off of FleaBay about 7 years ago. I think it only cost me 8$ so I'm thinking not old and probably made in China/Japan?

000_7081.jpg

3. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

I think your first one is a pansy or perhaps a violet rather than plums. And I'm guessing you already know latticino.

4. Josh

Josh Well-Known Member

say_it_slowly likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted