Featured 22ct platinum ring

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by charlie cheswick, May 20, 2022.

1. BoudiccaJones

BoudiccaJones Well-Known Member

Oh Komo...my parents were useless, so I had Bowie instead ( no wonder I'm weird). I am beyond grateful He existed and I had access to Him. Just so many brilliant songs.
    Slightly OT proud Mumma moment: my daughter has heterochromia, the optician said to her *have you heard of David Bowie? He has the same* and she answered No, he had a fight over a girl. I bring 'em up right :D

2. BoudiccaJones

Blondie are excellent...Youth Nabbed as Sniper is one of my fave songs,ever. Rip Her to Shreds...the first two LP's in their entirety,really xx

charlie cheswick and judy like this.
  3. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Yay, ditto! I don't think any of my friends ever understood, but who cares.:rolleyes:
    The Tor is magic. The Chalice Well even more so imo, it is like the pulsating heart of the Tor.
    My favourite.:happy:
    Love Avebury. In spite of the 'incorrect' things that were done to the circle and the stones, I would love to live inside that circle. I prefer it over Stonehenge.
    It is the Tor. It can shift consciousness.:shifty:;) Some places have that.

Last edited: May 21, 2022
  4. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Of course, I remember now.:banghead::banghead::playful:
    You're closer to Glastonbury than I am though.:hilarious:

5. BoudiccaJones

I am a lot closer than you, I could theoretically walk there! With no swimming/boats involved!

I agree that some places have real vibes. I'm not far from the supposedly most haunted place in Wales, The Skirrid Inn. I've never been *in* the actual *inn* ( tee hee) but driving past gives me enough vibeology to last for months. I'm usually going to Llanthony Abbey if I'm going past The Skirrid and that place is so full of vibes, too.

The old Black Swan in Hay is where I was mostly brought up and that is FULL of Things. The passage from the back door to the front was ... full of ... sommet. It's been battered around now and I haven't been in it for 20 years so don't know if the Things are still there xx

charlie cheswick and Any Jewelry like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted