3 small glass vases, red/green/blue

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Happy!, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Happy!

Happy! Well-Known Member

Probably not looking for the right keywords, or maybe these are common? Guess they are not Fenton? They are about 5 inches tall and about 2 inches at the widest bulge on their tummies. Any keywords or ideas on these? Thanks.
    P1200866 400.jpg P1200867 400.jpg

2. George Nesmith

George Nesmith Well-Known Member

Try Kanawah or Rainbow as a maker. pitcher of vase with rigaree on neck.

3. silverthwait

silverthwait Well-Known Member

Addicted as I am to personification, even I never thought of "tummies." And you know that word will stick more firmly in the little gray cells than some of the more accurate words! Rigaree, for example; I know it when I see it, but to me, it's that "ruffley" stuff.

Happy!, Mugzinnys and SBSVC like this.
  4. Happy!

Happy! Well-Known Member

Sorry I am just getting back to you guys. Silver, they kind of resemble my current figure--a bit, well...bulbous, if ya know what I mean.;) Thanks George, off to check those out.

EDIT: I see those are West Virginia makers, which is where our relative was from...Thanks.

Draft saved Draft deleted