Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
3 toned bowl made by japan
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="rknarr2, post: 1018430, member: 9614"]I have had no luck in my research of this 3 toned bowl made in japan. I think the colors are white, tan and brown from top to bottom. The dimensions are like 4 1/8" top diameter x 3" bottom diameter x 2 7/8" height. I would like to ask for some help into identifying the company and pattern of this bowl. Thank you for your help in this request. Rob</p><p>[ATTACH=full]207443[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]207444[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="rknarr2, post: 1018430, member: 9614"]I have had no luck in my research of this 3 toned bowl made in japan. I think the colors are white, tan and brown from top to bottom. The dimensions are like 4 1/8" top diameter x 3" bottom diameter x 2 7/8" height. I would like to ask for some help into identifying the company and pattern of this bowl. Thank you for your help in this request. Rob [ATTACH=full]207443[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]207444[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
3 toned bowl made by japan
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...