4 NEW/OLD WAIST PATCH WORK APRONS!

Discussion in 'Give Aways' started by Aquitaine, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Hi all! Today, on the table I have, from Mom's collection of "stuff" 4 never used aprons! If more than one person is interested, I'll split it up in to two winners, 2 each, 1st winner gets first choice, but the four are pretty similar.....for the moment I'll post the one image (all I've taken) but will now go take more so you can see better!! If Wednesday sounds O.K. to draw, that's when I will, U.S./Canada ship only.....ALMOST FORGOT..... OPEN to MEMBERS ON BOARD FROM BEGINNING OF 2019 ONLY! HOPE I got that right!!!
    And here are the individual images....opened up a bit....the pink with the scalloping is a bit longer......

ZZZZZZ APRON-1.jpg ZZZZZZ APRON-2.jpg ZZZZZZ APRON-3.jpg ZZZZZZ APRON-4.jpg ZZZZZZ _161636.jpg

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
  2. janettekay

janettekay Well-Known Member

I am IN !!! Great present for my grand daughter..aspiring baker !! Thanks for offering them.

Figtree3 likes this.
  3. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Interesting patchwork-y look to some of them.

I'm IN for these -- either for me, or a gift (or maybe both, if more than one?).

Christmasjoy likes this.
  4. Christmasjoy

Christmasjoy Well-Known Member

Please add my name too ... Joy.

Figtree3 likes this.
  5. Bookahtoo

Bookahtoo Moderator Moderator

OMG - I'm in, in, in!!!!

Christmasjoy and Figtree3 like this.
  6. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Today's the DAY!!! So, we have @janettekay, @Figtree3, @Christmasjoy and @Bookahtoo!!! Here we go....
    Winner #1 is @janettekay...Congratulations.....you get to pick which two you'd like!! And then don't forget to Convo me your mailing info!!!!

ZZZZZZ WINNER 1.jpg

Winner #2 is Christmasjoy!! Congratulations.....and please also Convo me your mailing information!!! I'm so happy these aprons are getting new homes!!! Thanks all for participating!!!! Sue
    ZZZZZZ WINNER 2.jpg

AJefferson, Christmasjoy and komokwa like this.
  7. janettekay

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much.... I would love #2 & 4. But will be happy with any if Joy has a preference !!! Sending you info now. janette

Christmasjoy likes this.
  8. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Congratulations to both of you!

Christmasjoy likes this.
  9. Bookahtoo

Bookahtoo Moderator Moderator

Congratulations janette and joy!

10. Christmasjoy

Christmasjoy Well-Known Member

11. janettekay

My aprons arrived today !!! LOVE them...thanks so much again. Janette
    PS--please see your messages.....

Figtree3 likes this.
  12. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

I just saw this thread, believe it or not. I'm glad someone else took those out of your hair, otherwise I might have been tempted!

Aquitaine likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted