Featured 40" tall Nursing Rocker -- 1830-1850?

Discussion in 'Furniture' started by Chip McCoy, Sep 27, 2026.

  1. Debora

    Debora Well-Known Member

    I for one am on board with that.

    Debora
     
  2. komokwa

    komokwa The Truth is out there...!

    I still say , Ghopper & Brad , are Chairmans of the Board !!!:hilarious::hilarious:

    This board anyways ! ;)
     
  3. Potteryplease

    Potteryplease Well-Known Member

    Maybe we're going overboard.
     
    Any Jewelry, Ghopper1924 and komokwa like this.
  4. Chip McCoy

    Chip McCoy New Member

    Thanks all! Puns were regular fare at our dinner table growing up. Never tired or got bored of them.
     
  5. komokwa

    komokwa The Truth is out there...!

    ...kind sir , what wood is the seat made from..????
     
    Any Jewelry likes this.
  6. Chip McCoy

    Chip McCoy New Member

    I just don't know. I have a 10x loop for identifying end grain but w/o slicing a piece off difficult to get a clean enough section to see the cell structure and make the call. Poplar or sugar maple are my guesses.
     
    Any Jewelry and komokwa like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads: tall Nursing
Forum Title Date
Furniture Seeking info on Tall Windsor Style Comb Back Oct 5, 2025
Furniture Did I accidentally buy an antique chest of drawers? Aug 19, 2025
Furniture Roger Tallon or Adrian Reed folding stool? Jan 7, 2025
Furniture A tall pedestal stand Nov 23, 2024
Furniture Carved tall older cabinet, Spanish? Mexican? German? Dec 18, 2023

Share This Page