Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
40" tall Nursing Rocker -- 1830-1850?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="verybrad, post: 13171534, member: 37"]I think you are right. I took a closer look and, have to admit, that I did not blow up the pics to have a look previously. Took a glance and saw what I thought was confirmation of what Ghopper had seen. Interesting grain pattern that is a bit deceiving. Mea Culpa!</p><p><br /></p><p>Might have to reassess the age on this.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="verybrad, post: 13171534, member: 37"]I think you are right. I took a closer look and, have to admit, that I did not blow up the pics to have a look previously. Took a glance and saw what I thought was confirmation of what Ghopper had seen. Interesting grain pattern that is a bit deceiving. Mea Culpa! Might have to reassess the age on this.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
40" tall Nursing Rocker -- 1830-1850?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...