Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
40" tall Nursing Rocker -- 1830-1850?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Ghopper1924, post: 13171574, member: 5170"]No worries my friend. When you’re right, you’re right and I’m glad you and [USER=76316]@wlwhittier[/USER] stood your ground. The important thing is that the op got the best information.</p><p><br /></p><p>And just FYI I put laughing emojis in my post, but for some dumb reason they didn’t show up.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Ghopper1924, post: 13171574, member: 5170"]No worries my friend. When you’re right, you’re right and I’m glad you and [USER=76316]@wlwhittier[/USER] stood your ground. The important thing is that the op got the best information. And just FYI I put laughing emojis in my post, but for some dumb reason they didn’t show up.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
40" tall Nursing Rocker -- 1830-1850?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...