A Beautiful Little Jade I Bought!

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by thefathand, Nov 24, 2017.

1. thefathand

thefathand Active Member

Here's some pics of a piece I bought a couple to 3 weeks ago. My wife says, it's too small for me and she's right. It's only slightly bigger than a US quarter. She thinks I should wear the piece with the fylfot in the center, top pic for those who haven't seen that one. The fylfot jade is around 1" and 3/4" inches across. I probably will wear the big one, normally I don't flash my jewelry, it's usually worn under my shirt. With that said, New Years Day, my family hosts a huge feast, it's a Japanese thing, so you better believe I will be flashing my bling!!:D Besides, I want to see if anyone notices the fylfot and what their reaction will be. Anyways, these are the sellers pics, in fact most of my pics I post anywhere are sellers pics. It's easier that way and yes, why waste time? Besides, I'm not selling anything, I'm just showing my new forum friends some stuff I wear. ~Cheers!
    s-lhealthjade1 500.jpg s-l1jade-1 600.jpg s-l1jade2 600.jpg s-l1jade3 600.jpg s-l1jade6 600.jpg s-l1jade7 600.jpg s-l1jade8 600.jpg s-l1jade9 600.jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted