A few more items I need help with from my MIL's estate

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by diannbuirge, Dec 10, 2023.

1. diannbuirge

diannbuirge New Member

PXL_20231210_222803312.jpg PXL_20231210_222809817.jpg PXL_20231210_222816102.jpg PXL_20231210_222850160.jpg PXL_20231210_222853365.jpg PXL_20231210_222907657.jpg Trying to see if they have any value for the family.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2023
    cxgirl likes this.
  2. diannbuirge

diannbuirge New Member

Best Answer
    Accidently hit post before I was done uploading pics -- that particular piece does have a big piece missing so I'm assuming it's worthless -- Haviland Limoges France Creamer (I can't find one that matches with the full gold handle)

cxgirl likes this.
  3. laura9797

laura9797 Well-Known Member

Is there a manufacturers stamp or mark on the bottom?

4. diannbuirge

diannbuirge New Member

Best Answer
    Accidently hit post before I was done uploading pics -- that particular piece does have a big piece missing so I'm assuming it's worthless -- Haviland Limoges France Creamer (I can't find one that matches with the full gold handle)

cxgirl likes this.
  5. laura9797

laura9797 Well-Known Member

Any porcelain with damage/loss that big would be a very difficult sale.

cxgirl and charlie cheswick like this.
  6. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

& that gets a best answer.....sheesh:inpain::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:

7. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Probably another accidental hit of the wrong button.;) Diann is still getting used to the forum.

Don't worry about it @diannbuirge , the whole 'Best Answer' thing doesn't mean much anyway.
    Some people are so happy they get a reply, any reply, that they hit the button for a wrong reply and don't wait for the right one. As a result there are some very knowledgeable members who only have one 'Best Answer', and some equally knowledgeable ones who have none at all.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2023
    cxgirl and komokwa like this.
  8. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

The cup and saucers have a Swedish Rörstrand mark if you haven't identified it yet.

From Kovel's book of marks.
    20231211_073606.jpg

Last edited: Dec 11, 2023
  9. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

I'm the only one here it means something to....but.....there's one in every crowd !

:playful::playful::playful::playful::playful:......:woot:

Any Jewelry likes this.
  10. kentworld

kentworld Well-Known Member

LOL, I was trying to make that mark look like Ridgeway -- a British firm. The Tonkin pattern name made me think British. But I should've seen the crowns...:wacky:

cxgirl and say_it_slowly like this.
  11. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

I know! I did a double take.

kentworld and cxgirl like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted