Featured A few pieces For possible ID.

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by 916Bulldogs123, Nov 29, 2019.

1. 916Bulldogs123

916Bulldogs123 Well-Known Member

I have a few pieces I purchased today at an antique store up in the gold country.
    The sterling bracelet is 50 gr. with a stamp i am being told is JP?. I purchased it first at goodwill half off was 5.50
    After I took the pics i found the Phoenix is Sancrest, so fake turquoise.
    The pill box with the woman is marked on the front and bottom.

The pin with the lady on the front has a mark i haven't been able to even photograph yet. Sunburst with numbers over it?

One of my first jewelry test shopping spree. let me know if i did good or bad. I spent a total of 50.00 on all plus a couple other things.

Mikey
    atree 22258.jpg
    atree 22260.jpg
    atree 22263.jpg
    atree 22266.jpg
    atree 22267.jpg
    atree 22275.jpg
    atree 22276.jpg

Houseful, kyratango, judy and 2 others like this.
  2. Lucille.b

Lucille.b Well-Known Member

These are all hard to ID which is probably why there haven't been a bunch of responses.

There are so many turquoise bangles out there, I see that it is stamped sterling but if that's a mark, it is a stumper. Pretty piece though and nice it is sterling.

Is the item bottom center a lidded container? If that tests sterling, maybe post separately under "Silver" just to get more eyes on it from the folks who know silver.

The pin has me confused whether older or a revival piece. The border sure looks older, but stylistically it is a little unusual. If you could take another try and photographing that mark, could help. For now, what are the numbers over the starburst?

3. 916Bulldogs123

Thanks for looking. That mark is a tough one. It looks like E14.

4. Hollyblue

Hollyblue Well-Known Member

The pin looks like a low quality reproduction.The back of the ladies head the sprues were just clipped off and no finishing done.

5. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

The box is my favorite but can't make much of it. Wondered whether monogram was RL & meant to make you think Rene Lalique. Mark on bottom defies me altogether. If I am not imagining it is there, the peacock, along with the diadem, indicate this is Juno/Hera.

6. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

7. 916Bulldogs123

Thanks again A J. And again and again

Any Jewelry likes this.
  8. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted