Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Ephemera and Photographs
>
A little bit of Australiana with the photos
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="CheersDears, post: 403872, member: 2131"]Charming, but I can't see that the photos are related or original. That bit of photo peeking out the back is very clean ... scratches, missing nails ...</p><p><br /></p><p>I like it, and would hazard mid-war, Depression?</p><p><br /></p><p>You'd have outbid me, though. See what eBoo says ...[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="CheersDears, post: 403872, member: 2131"]Charming, but I can't see that the photos are related or original. That bit of photo peeking out the back is very clean ... scratches, missing nails ... I like it, and would hazard mid-war, Depression? You'd have outbid me, though. See what eBoo says ...[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Ephemera and Photographs
>
A little bit of Australiana with the photos
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...