Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
a pair of yellow ware spaniels. Is there a way to tell if they're Rockingham or Bennington?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Aquitaine, post: 4466248, member: 602"]Might they be Bennington? or is Bennington always marked as such??? I inverted the bases.....I would clean the whitish areas as I think there's writing, as well as in the dark areas on BOTH of them! As they stand, the LEFT BASE goes with the LEFT dog, and the RIGHT BASE goes with the right dog.....the only thing I could mostly read was I thought on the RIGHT one it said maybe 1918.....but not positive....[ATTACH=full]386053[/ATTACH]</p><p><br /></p><p>THIS IS LEFT BASE[ATTACH=full]386054[/ATTACH]</p><p><br /></p><p>This bottom image is the RIGHT BASE...[ATTACH=full]386055[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Aquitaine, post: 4466248, member: 602"]Might they be Bennington? or is Bennington always marked as such??? I inverted the bases.....I would clean the whitish areas as I think there's writing, as well as in the dark areas on BOTH of them! As they stand, the LEFT BASE goes with the LEFT dog, and the RIGHT BASE goes with the right dog.....the only thing I could mostly read was I thought on the RIGHT one it said maybe 1918.....but not positive....[ATTACH=full]386053[/ATTACH] THIS IS LEFT BASE[ATTACH=full]386054[/ATTACH] This bottom image is the RIGHT BASE...[ATTACH=full]386055[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
a pair of yellow ware spaniels. Is there a way to tell if they're Rockingham or Bennington?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...