Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Militaria
>
A single epaulette, London made.
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="springfld.arsenal, post: 69137, member: 54"]Thanks. Mr. Dempsey came up with the Yorkshire association-I had no clue about that until I stumbled on Andrew's site. He used to have tables at an annual antique arms show in the U.S. But stopped coming years ago.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="springfld.arsenal, post: 69137, member: 54"]Thanks. Mr. Dempsey came up with the Yorkshire association-I had no clue about that until I stumbled on Andrew's site. He used to have tables at an annual antique arms show in the U.S. But stopped coming years ago.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Militaria
>
A single epaulette, London made.
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...