Featured AF & his shed... :)

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Bev aka thelmasstuff, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Bev aka thelmasstuff

Bev aka thelmasstuff Colored pencil artist extraordinaire ;)

I was reading a post on the British Pottery & Porcelain Facebook group today and a woman posted about a figurine she bought out of a shed in Cornwall. I had to laugh, thinking of AF and his shed. LOL

2. Messilane

Messilane Well-Known Member

3. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Maybe that ' sheds ' some light on ..............

never mind...:meh:

Bev aka thelmasstuff and dgbjwc like this.
  4. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Were there two blokes in that shed?

yourturntoloveit and gregsglass like this.
  5. afantiques

afantiques Well-Known Member

Talking about af, just back from a week on the Norfolk Broads in this vintage 1950s mahogany cabin cruiser.
    Shattered.

My mind is far younger than my body. Leaping has become tottering.
    [​IMG]

6. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

"... there is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats."

Kenneth Grahame

7. Bookahtoo

Bookahtoo Moderator Moderator

8. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Art there, Old Mole?

Draft saved Draft deleted