Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
AI compares Etsy vs Ebay
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="ola402, post: 13161193, member: 182"]Somebody has money. This lot of milk glass just sold in a local on line auction for $170.00, including the buyer's premium plus another 8% local sales tax for a grand total of $209.10. They are nice items, but . . . judge for yourself.</p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]560432[/ATTACH]</p><p><br /></p><p>I see 1. Lion on Nest; 2. Rabbit on Nest; 3. Antique Cologne Bottle; 4. Small Westmoreland Paneled Grape Bud Vase; 5. Westmoreland Paneled Grape Small Basket; 6. Hen on Nest with Red Comb; 7. Early Westmoreland Cherries Cream and Sugar; 8. Robin on Nest; 9. Two Turtle Doves on Nest; 10. Pair of Fenton Spanish Lace Candlesticks. Other than the Covered Boxes, I don't think the rest of it has much value. </p><p><br /></p><p>The family whose house they were clearing has some really great items. I got 3 lots and a gimme. The man picking up next to me didn't want the large and gorgeous glass compote in his lot so he told me to take it. I'll show it in another thread, it's an early Heisey Kalonyal 9" hs open compote that is awesome. I wanted the lot it was in but the same guy had already bid me up on a Silverplate tray I really wanted and the tray won. Couldn't buy both, but ended up getting both. Hurray![/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="ola402, post: 13161193, member: 182"]Somebody has money. This lot of milk glass just sold in a local on line auction for $170.00, including the buyer's premium plus another 8% local sales tax for a grand total of $209.10. They are nice items, but . . . judge for yourself. [ATTACH=full]560432[/ATTACH] I see 1. Lion on Nest; 2. Rabbit on Nest; 3. Antique Cologne Bottle; 4. Small Westmoreland Paneled Grape Bud Vase; 5. Westmoreland Paneled Grape Small Basket; 6. Hen on Nest with Red Comb; 7. Early Westmoreland Cherries Cream and Sugar; 8. Robin on Nest; 9. Two Turtle Doves on Nest; 10. Pair of Fenton Spanish Lace Candlesticks. Other than the Covered Boxes, I don't think the rest of it has much value. The family whose house they were clearing has some really great items. I got 3 lots and a gimme. The man picking up next to me didn't want the large and gorgeous glass compote in his lot so he told me to take it. I'll show it in another thread, it's an early Heisey Kalonyal 9" hs open compote that is awesome. I wanted the lot it was in but the same guy had already bid me up on a Silverplate tray I really wanted and the tray won. Couldn't buy both, but ended up getting both. Hurray![/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
AI compares Etsy vs Ebay
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...