Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Alphabet Vase....Black ground base...chocolate and cream
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="norman warbreck, post: 2168612, member: 3148"]<i>Hi again</i></p><p><i>I have had this vase for 4years and have searched all this time but now finally i need help , please.</i></p><p><i>I cannot read the marked stamped into the base on the rim...starts with K.... and the base has numbers 1541/2 impressed. Height 21cm</i></p><p><i>Would really be great if someone recognises the manufactory[ATTACH=full]253062[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]253063[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]253064[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]253065[/ATTACH] .</i></p><p><i>Regards</i></p><p><i>norman</i>[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="norman warbreck, post: 2168612, member: 3148"][I]Hi again I have had this vase for 4years and have searched all this time but now finally i need help , please. I cannot read the marked stamped into the base on the rim...starts with K.... and the base has numbers 1541/2 impressed. Height 21cm Would really be great if someone recognises the manufactory[ATTACH=full]253062[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]253063[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]253064[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]253065[/ATTACH] . Regards norman[/I][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Alphabet Vase....Black ground base...chocolate and cream
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...