Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Marketplace
>
Auctions
>
Another Auction.....2 days....
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="evelyb30, post: 152781, member: 36"]I like that little pocket barometer, but as someone with MS I have one built in. The pietra dura rose is really pretty, but I'm out of wall space and already have stuff stacked up. Some of those "nautical lots" have King's name sitting on them. The brass lamps are begging to be hung up and lit; lamps don't like sitting around going begging.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="evelyb30, post: 152781, member: 36"]I like that little pocket barometer, but as someone with MS I have one built in. The pietra dura rose is really pretty, but I'm out of wall space and already have stuff stacked up. Some of those "nautical lots" have King's name sitting on them. The brass lamps are begging to be hung up and lit; lamps don't like sitting around going begging.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Marketplace
>
Auctions
>
Another Auction.....2 days....
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...