Another bracelet ID?

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by Ashley Felton, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Ashley Felton

Ashley Felton Well-Known Member

It it is a cuff bracelet and the metal cuff part is covered in fabric...no idea what kind of stones they are. I like it because it’s different. The woman wants $25 for it....never saw anything like it and no markings? However I am a bit superstitious so I like to know I’m not going to turn into a toad when I’m out this on lol. Any info would be appreciated...

09FDC70D-2168-4DE3-8605-17C9D02FDB5B.jpeg D593839B-2E40-43B0-BFC8-978DD2B19269.jpeg 04E13021-8A38-41A4-AC85-1884C2C43272.jpeg

2. Lucille.b

Lucille.b Well-Known Member

Hard to see the thumbnail of the cuff part, helpful if we had a clearer photo.

But even with the photo as is, I would hesitate at $25. First thing I noticed is a missing glass stone in the top section. Stones are glued in (not set) which often means a less expensive piece. Since one stone has already fallen out, might not bode well for the rest. Metal cuff covered in fabric makes it sound like a newer style.

That said, if you love it and would wear it, $25 isn't too bad for a piece of jewelry. Not sure it would be a good resale item, though.

3. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Brand stinkin' new, as I put it. Rhinestone and fabric ... I'm not familiar with the style, but it's not old.

judy likes this.
  4. Ashley Felton

Ashley Felton Well-Known Member

Thanks! Yeah I tried to find something similar online but couldn’t.

judy likes this.
  5. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

save your money ...& your good looks.. !! :)

( toads only look good to other toads.............. & snakes..;) )

judy and kyratango like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted