Featured Another bracelet

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by Potteryplease, Mar 4, 2023.

1. Potteryplease

Potteryplease Well-Known Member

Is there a limit to number of threads a person can start???

Does anyone have any comments about this bracelet? It looked vaguely Southwest to me, but...

Thank you once again!

7BFF91E1-5F55-48E8-B0A6-9F32B78D9349.jpeg 43C0D773-7C34-4AA2-B9F9-4CBB9405B8F7.jpeg 5FEE28BB-F32D-4089-B20B-75150F8797D0.jpeg

Born2it, Any Jewelry, KSW and 4 others like this.
  2. stracci

stracci Well-Known Member

Interesting bracelet! I say Mexico.

3. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

It looks like a takeoff on Mexican jewelry design, but I don't think it's Mexican. Might be real silver, although I'm skeptical, so testing is in order.

4. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Is there a limit to number of threads a person can start???

I think I've posted on this question before.......but here's an update..

22 threads per day , unless there are over 8 photo's per thread , then the max is only 15 threads .

132 threads per week , with a max of 5 photo's for the first 88 threads , and only 57 threads can be jewelry related with 18 of those being antiques over 100 years old , unless they are solid gold items of $500 value or more.

362 threads per month, with less than half being furniture related with 4 photo's or more, and one quarter being art photo's where the signature is actually readable so that our gals are not overworked posting worked up photo's trying to decipher who Pablo G. Hocheahmaquackerfondsdale is !!

41 of those threads are allowed to contain fine works of art, that are actually copies, of prints made into bookplates.......and sold as coffee mugs .

Any deviation from these rules , will have disgruntled members show up at your home.....and brick up your backdoor !!!!!

That's a bout it !!
    Seriously !!

( & don't take my word for it ......it's all there in the rules !..... on the ... Hey , what's wrong with you , Forum !! )

Born2it, Any Jewelry, Owliza and 5 others like this.
  5. LauraGarnet02

LauraGarnet02 Well-Known Member

6. Potteryplease

Potteryplease Well-Known Member

7. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Ditto.

Draft saved Draft deleted