Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Ephemera and Photographs
>
Another photo conundrum - Anna Burnett
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Figtree3, post: 11205, member: 33"]Oh, thanks for the Wayne County historian's site (it's not the historical society, I don't think.) I will check that out. Unfortunately, about a year ago I wrote to them to get a copy of a record in their database. They require pay up front, and I sent a check and they never cashed it and also never sent the info. And another person I was in contact with at that time about the family we were mutually searching (not Burnett) had the same exact experience. But the database could help.</p><p><br /></p><p>Here is the main page on the County Historians site. One great thing about New York state is the presence of county historians! I wish that all states did this. <a href="http://www.co.wayne.ny.us/Departments/historian/historian.htm" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="http://www.co.wayne.ny.us/Departments/historian/historian.htm" rel="nofollow">http://www.co.wayne.ny.us/Departments/historian/historian.htm</a>[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Figtree3, post: 11205, member: 33"]Oh, thanks for the Wayne County historian's site (it's not the historical society, I don't think.) I will check that out. Unfortunately, about a year ago I wrote to them to get a copy of a record in their database. They require pay up front, and I sent a check and they never cashed it and also never sent the info. And another person I was in contact with at that time about the family we were mutually searching (not Burnett) had the same exact experience. But the database could help. Here is the main page on the County Historians site. One great thing about New York state is the presence of county historians! I wish that all states did this. [url]http://www.co.wayne.ny.us/Departments/historian/historian.htm[/url][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Ephemera and Photographs
>
Another photo conundrum - Anna Burnett
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...