Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
Antique headboard and Nightstands. Which style are they? Origin?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Alfonso Gorostiaga, post: 4255875, member: 21201"]HI THERE! </p><p><br /></p><p>According to what my father says, these nightstands and headboard are from his great-grandmother and she ''presumably'' brought them from France. I sincerely doubt the story but I am certain they are foreign. Could anyone tell me which style are they? and from which year/century could they possibly be? </p><p><br /></p><p>Furthermore, not only did she bring these but furniture for an entire parlour and more. Sadly we moved several times and now the only things that remain are a bar and a dresser. I have, though, photos of the clock and a couple of mirrors we used to have. I think I will post photos of these later if anyone is interested. </p><p><br /></p><p>Thank you[ATTACH=full]338192[/ATTACH] for the help! </p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]338187[/ATTACH] </p><p><br /></p><p>[ATTACH=full]338188[/ATTACH] </p><p>[ATTACH=full]338189[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]338190[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]338191[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Alfonso Gorostiaga, post: 4255875, member: 21201"]HI THERE! According to what my father says, these nightstands and headboard are from his great-grandmother and she ''presumably'' brought them from France. I sincerely doubt the story but I am certain they are foreign. Could anyone tell me which style are they? and from which year/century could they possibly be? Furthermore, not only did she bring these but furniture for an entire parlour and more. Sadly we moved several times and now the only things that remain are a bar and a dresser. I have, though, photos of the clock and a couple of mirrors we used to have. I think I will post photos of these later if anyone is interested. Thank you[ATTACH=full]338192[/ATTACH] for the help! [ATTACH=full]338187[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]338188[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]338189[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]338190[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]338191[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Furniture
>
Antique headboard and Nightstands. Which style are they? Origin?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...