Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Antique Lamp? Beautiful, looks to be ceramic and iron
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Sassy, post: 11766707, member: 5547"]Sorry I did not see your message before!</p><p><br /></p><p>Every auction house I contacted either did not contact me back or said that they are not interested in anything worth less than 5k. Not sure how they know it's worth less than that, but that's what I was told. </p><p><br /></p><p>I would definitely be interested in having it appraised or put at an auction house. I almost feel like it deserves to be somewhere where it's getting appreciated more than it is here. I have gone to so many museums over the years and thought it would fit in so well at any of them</p><p><br /></p><p>Perhaps I will try again. I spent a long time contacting different places and it never went anywhere.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Sassy, post: 11766707, member: 5547"]Sorry I did not see your message before! Every auction house I contacted either did not contact me back or said that they are not interested in anything worth less than 5k. Not sure how they know it's worth less than that, but that's what I was told. I would definitely be interested in having it appraised or put at an auction house. I almost feel like it deserves to be somewhere where it's getting appreciated more than it is here. I have gone to so many museums over the years and thought it would fit in so well at any of them Perhaps I will try again. I spent a long time contacting different places and it never went anywhere.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Antique Lamp? Beautiful, looks to be ceramic and iron
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...