Antique Porcelain pitcher, marked T R & C (?)

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Lucille.b, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Lucille.b

Lucille.b Well-Known Member

For some reason I'm having trouble ID-ing the maker on this. Any ideas? Also curious about approx age. Thinking antique ...or?

Thanks!

pitch2.jpg pitch3.jpg pitch4.jpg

komokwa likes this.
  2. yourturntoloveit

yourturntoloveit Well-Known Member

Lucille.b, sorry I am no help but I just wanted to say that is a very pretty pitcher. ;)

judy and Lucille.b like this.
  3. Huntingtreasure

Huntingtreasure Well-Known Member

Google says t. Rathbone, but see what glass folks think.

Very pretty!

judy, Lucille.b and yourturntoloveit like this.
  4. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

I dunno...but your pics...are picture perfect !!!:hilarious::hilarious::happy::happy::happy:

Lucille.b and yourturntoloveit like this.
  5. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

Thomas Rathbone, something like 1893 to 1923. I'd say on the early side of that range.

Lucille.b likes this.
  6. Huntingtreasure

Huntingtreasure Well-Known Member

7. Lucille.b

Lucille.b Well-Known Member

Thank you H.T. and OBB for the ID on this.

I thought it was really attractive too, Yourturn.

Thanks for the compliment on the photos, Komokwa.

The link is super helpful, H.T. Now I even have the pattern name. Unreal!

Not a single Thomas Rathbone on U.S. Ebay either live or completed, believe it or not. I think these are maybe only collected in the U.K.

It has a hairline crack on the top, just to the side of the handle -- not sure if that is a deal breaker for resale. I was thinking it would be lovely for flowers or display, even with that issue.

Thanks for the help!

dgbjwc, judy, komokwa and 2 others like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted