Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Jewelry
>
Antique Putti Brooch and Possibly Austro-Hungarian Belt Buckle?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Any Jewelry, post: 737569, member: 2844"]Very nice, barn.</p><p><br /></p><p>I see some yellowish spots on the back. Maybe those will come off in soapy water.</p><p>The missing safety lever wouldn't bother me, but you will have to mention it in a listing of course.</p><p><br /></p><p>The buckle is lovely, but not AH, the style is not flamboyant enough. I suspect it is part of a German regional costume.</p><p><br /></p><p>I blame the parents. They are never around, are they.</p><p><br /></p><p>Putti love to dance in a circle, celebrating the absence of parental control.</p><p>Seriously though, it is quite common and always attractive.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Any Jewelry, post: 737569, member: 2844"]Very nice, barn. I see some yellowish spots on the back. Maybe those will come off in soapy water. The missing safety lever wouldn't bother me, but you will have to mention it in a listing of course. The buckle is lovely, but not AH, the style is not flamboyant enough. I suspect it is part of a German regional costume. I blame the parents. They are never around, are they. Putti love to dance in a circle, celebrating the absence of parental control. Seriously though, it is quite common and always attractive.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Jewelry
>
Antique Putti Brooch and Possibly Austro-Hungarian Belt Buckle?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...