Featured Antique reclaiming or is it not?

Discussion in 'Furniture' started by Archaic, May 15, 2020.

1. Archaic

Archaic *Archaic*

6 foot long 8 foot high 1910'20 washroom cabinet built with one end in the well reclaimed and turn it into my personal bar

0J-7.k4cmw3q.pEgxmtxtw-smallw.jpg C5JG6UrvjralHHdNGNuplg-smallh.jpg U.xnCp5jtcOQsJgnQtFerw-smallh.jpg

2. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

Drinks are on Archaic ! I think its very cool .

3. Archaic

Archaic *Archaic*

thank you----Reclaiming works

Aquitaine likes this.
  4. verybrad

verybrad Well-Known Member

Not sure what the question is. :confused: Definitely old. Looks like a medical cabinet to me. Missing doors. Second pic seems to be something completely different. More confusion.

5. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

6. Archaic

Archaic *Archaic*

It was in an old wash room cabinet from a 1901 building in nyc built left side flat to well right side out with very nice finish work only on the right side so I couldn't use it. The back was 1/4 inch tongue and grove planks it was built on job site right to the brick wall custom (I should put better pics).Must of been ten coats or more on it I stripped it cut in half mead the bar finessed it with wax polish in time it will get lighter.It was doors on it long gone before i got there.

7. Msalicia

Msalicia Well-Known Member

A few days back there was a chest that you commented on that was dark wood tall and the discussion was around drawers being removed below the top drawer and that it might be a jelly or sugar cabinet. I am asking because I can’t find the post and I wast to post pics I have. Could you Please help me? It was a new discussion post And I’m not all that familiar with navigating this forum yet. Thanks much

8. Msalicia

Msalicia Well-Known Member

Found it but thank you

johnnycb09 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted