Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Antique/vintage art???? What do I have here?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="DivasFinds, post: 4340945, member: 7358"]So I'm cleaning out parents estate and I have these 2 pieces. Both appear to be plaster (?) Ornate frames....the larger (which I think is pretty cool) actually has a painting ON the cardboard backing....can anyone give me details/info about these? Any value? I know some significant repairs will need made.</p><p>Not sure about G. Washington but the bigger boat painting has domed glass and I believe was purchased at a local auction in the 80s.....my parents frequented a local auction when we were kids in the early 80s....the auctioned everything from livestock to household goods. Super fun! Anyway, thx for lookin'![ATTACH=full]358510[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]358511[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]358512[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]358516[/ATTACH[ATTACH=full]358517[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]358518[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]358519[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]358520[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]358510[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]358510[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]358513[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]358515[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]358516[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]358517[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]358518[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]358519[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]358520[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="DivasFinds, post: 4340945, member: 7358"]So I'm cleaning out parents estate and I have these 2 pieces. Both appear to be plaster (?) Ornate frames....the larger (which I think is pretty cool) actually has a painting ON the cardboard backing....can anyone give me details/info about these? Any value? I know some significant repairs will need made. Not sure about G. Washington but the bigger boat painting has domed glass and I believe was purchased at a local auction in the 80s.....my parents frequented a local auction when we were kids in the early 80s....the auctioned everything from livestock to household goods. Super fun! Anyway, thx for lookin'![ATTACH=full]358510[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]358511[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]358512[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]358516[/ATTACH[ATTACH=full]358517[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]358518[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]358519[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]358520[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]358510[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]358510[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]358513[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]358515[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]358516[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]358517[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]358518[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]358519[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]358520[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Antique/vintage art???? What do I have here?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...