Antiques are the worst

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Treasure Fox, Jan 17, 2020.

1. kyratango

kyratango Bug jewellery addiction!

Welcome on our crazy board, Treasure Fox!:joyful:
    @Christmasjoy ready to join you ;)for a naked happy dance, the :wacky::troll:troll has been ejected by Davey:hilarious:

Sandra and Christmasjoy like this.
  2. Christmasjoy

Christmasjoy Well-Known Member

Thank You all so very much .. I was absolutely GOBSMACKED as I'd never been referred to as a "Whore and Slut" before.. BUT, CRIED A FEW TEARS .. TOOK A NAP, And feel right as rain again .. I LOVE THIS PLACE AND ALL OF YOU TOO !!! ... Joy. :):):)

bluumz, Sandra, judy and 1 other person like this.
  3. gregsglass

gregsglass Well-Known Member

Hi Joy,
    So sorry about the attack by the TROLL. The trouble is often our own if we give in to them. The best thing is just to shake your head and try and ignore them.We had a horrible one on the antiques board on ebay, that is why we are here and relatively safe. I have always been a calm outward appearing man but that SOB finally got to me and insulted so many friends here that I broke. I was going to fly out to California and thrash the beast into a bloody pulp. I have never ever hated anyone so much in my life that I wanted them DEAD. It frightened me so much that I was willing to join the lynch mob and carry a flaming torch.
    Joy, we love you even though we know that you are crazy
    just like the rest of us.:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
    greg

Christmasjoy, kyratango and judy like this.
  4. bluumz

bluumz Quite Busy

Welcome, Treasure Fox!

I'm a grandma with an interest in antiques, but I'm not of the stinky variety. :hilarious:
    Glad to see that you realized how wrong that stereotype is and joined us sweet-smelling (and mostly sweet-natured) antiquers!

Christmasjoy, judy and kyratango like this.
  5. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

And for future reference, if a troll pops up and starts calling you dirty names take it as a compliment.

6. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Don't even post that you reported. It just gets them going (as happened last night.)

judy and kyratango like this.
  7. Joe2007

Joe2007 Collector

Welcome to the forums @Treasure Fox !! Sorry your intro thread has gotten a bit sidetracked. This is the best antiques and collectables forum out there. Quite a few dealers, resellers, and regular collectors (like myself) here.

judy likes this.
  8. Christmasjoy

Christmasjoy Well-Known Member

WELCOME Treasure Fox !!! ... Joy. :):):)

judy likes this.
  9. judy

judy Well-Known Member

Hi Treasure Fox!

Welcome to Antiquers............

Christmasjoy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted