Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Any Frame Aficionados?
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="TheSpottyDog25, post: 2914483, member: 17127"]Thank you so much for all of these amazing replies! I actually just learned more about the print than I initially gleaned from my research, so thank you for the in depth info. </p><p><br /></p><p>I can take a better picture of the print for you so you can see the detail. Just waking up, so let me get my tea fix and I will snap some shots</p><p><br /></p><p>I didn’t think it was a terribly old frame, but was hoping it went back to at least the 1970s. I’m not sure if it’s ok to post vintage in this forum, so if I’m breaking any rules, please let me know so I can be more cautious in the future. Don’t want to annoy anyone because this is an amazing forum with incredibly knowledgeable and helpful members! I’m really enjoying the learning process.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="TheSpottyDog25, post: 2914483, member: 17127"]Thank you so much for all of these amazing replies! I actually just learned more about the print than I initially gleaned from my research, so thank you for the in depth info. I can take a better picture of the print for you so you can see the detail. Just waking up, so let me get my tea fix and I will snap some shots I didn’t think it was a terribly old frame, but was hoping it went back to at least the 1970s. I’m not sure if it’s ok to post vintage in this forum, so if I’m breaking any rules, please let me know so I can be more cautious in the future. Don’t want to annoy anyone because this is an amazing forum with incredibly knowledgeable and helpful members! I’m really enjoying the learning process.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Art
>
Any Frame Aficionados?
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...