Any help identifying appreciated

Discussion in 'Furniture' started by James D Vaughn, Jul 26, 2021.

?

Help me identify this please!

1. Use

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Manufacturer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me anything about this piece. It appears to have had eight 1/8 inch round rods across the back. Any help is appreciated. Thanks 20210725_203430.jpg 20210725_203445.jpg

2. Boland

Boland Well-Known Member

Are the tops oak? Solid? looks like ‘laminated’ wood . The embellishments looks screwed on,very much after the fact. And really doesn’t suit the piece. I say new like 80-90’s (but really I don’t know much)

judy likes this.
  3. Boland

Boland Well-Known Member

Might have been made for alot of general/everyday uses. But don’t worry there are people on the forum that really know their stuff and they will have proper answers. Also welcome to the forum James..

4. The top is definitely laminate and it's not an old piece, but there are 8, 1/8 inch holes on the bottom of the top piece and the top of the bottom piece. It's just a piece for my 5 yr old to work on with me. I just wondered if there may be a place to see an original picture just out of curiosity. Thanks for any and all help.

5. Darkwing Manor

Darkwing Manor Well-Known Member

Could it be someone's woodshop project? If so, one-of-a-kind.

Boland likes this.
  6. verybrad

verybrad Well-Known Member

Have not seen any quite like it. Maybe for TV/stereo?

James D Vaughn and Boland like this.
  7. I don't think so, but who knows. It'll be one of a kind after my 5 year old helps me! Haha

Darkwing Manor likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted