any I'd help?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by mik60, Aug 22, 2020.

  1. mik60

    mik60 Member

    until I had camera on it I meant to say sorry
     
  2. Aquitaine

    Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

    Whereabouts is this red arrow and 4 red dots? Front or back? and where located???
    Thanks!!
     
  3. mik60

    mik60 Member

    the Mark's are along the edge on the back more or less central if that makes sense ?
     
Draft saved Draft deleted
Similar Threads: help
Forum Title Date
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain PorcelainMarksAndMore ... help needed Monday at 8:35 PM
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain I have a Spode Tea Trivet I Could Use Some Help with Friday at 8:43 PM
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain Help identifying. Sep 24, 2026
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain Majolica Bowl-Help ID Sep 18, 2026
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain Help ID 19th C. Hand Painted Porcelain English? Bowl Sep 18, 2026

Share This Page