Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Any ideas as to what this is or how old
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="tie.dye.cat, post: 4636364, member: 152"]The circle at the top of the mark is the Shimazu family crest. </p><p><br /></p><p>I started looking for the full mark, but I am out of time. You can look here to possibly find the full mark.</p><p><br /></p><p><a href="https://gotheborg.com/marks/satsuma.shtml" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="https://gotheborg.com/marks/satsuma.shtml" rel="nofollow">https://gotheborg.com/marks/satsuma.shtml</a>[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="tie.dye.cat, post: 4636364, member: 152"]The circle at the top of the mark is the Shimazu family crest. I started looking for the full mark, but I am out of time. You can look here to possibly find the full mark. [URL]https://gotheborg.com/marks/satsuma.shtml[/URL][/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain
>
Any ideas as to what this is or how old
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...