Log in or Sign up
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Any info
>
Reply to Thread
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Zeppelin78, post: 384524, member: 2764"]Thanks komokwa for your reply that’s what I was wondering if Sammy had the salt or pepper pack and Peter had one or the other pack or if there is only one pack with salt and pepper mixed or what I still can’t any info on it or other one anywhere drives me crazy when I look and look and look and can’t find any info. Owell maybe someone will know about it. Anyways thanks again komokwa for you reply and thanks to pearlsnblume as well.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Zeppelin78, post: 384524, member: 2764"]Thanks komokwa for your reply that’s what I was wondering if Sammy had the salt or pepper pack and Peter had one or the other pack or if there is only one pack with salt and pepper mixed or what I still can’t any info on it or other one anywhere drives me crazy when I look and look and look and can’t find any info. Owell maybe someone will know about it. Anyways thanks again komokwa for you reply and thanks to pearlsnblume as well.[/QUOTE]
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Antiques Board
Home
Forums
>
Antique Forums
>
Antique Discussion
>
Any info
>
Home
Home
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Activity
Recent Posts
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Gallery
Gallery
Quick Links
Search Media
New Media
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Registered Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...