Featured Any Pez Collectors Here? Thrift store find bag of Pez dispensers include 2 w/no feet?

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by journeymagazine, Oct 2, 2021.

1. journeymagazine

journeymagazine Well-Known Member

I bought a bag full of Pez dispensers at a thrift store Friday - including 2 with no 'feet'! I was able to find the Psychedelic eye in flower (it sold on eBay for $299!) but not the clear ball(?) with stars - can anyone tell me what that is called?

I also found the Phillies Phanatic one (with feet)- it's a discontinued limited edition! But not the clear green & yellow ones that look like they are blowing (maybe suppose to be a storm?)

They were all made in Hungary & I think these are all special/collectibles - they all have a small piece of 2 sided tape on their bottoms which I think was so they would stay upright in a display?

Any help/identification would be appreciated - thank you!

PEZ 1A_aA.JPG PEZ 2AA.JPG PEZ 2AAA.JPG PEZ 3AA.JPG PEZ 7AA.JPG PEZ NO FEET A GROUP 1AA.JPG PEZ NO FEET A GROUP 2AA.JPG PEZ NO FEET A GROUP 5AA.JPG PEZ NO FEET A GROUP 6AA.JPG PEZ NO FEET A GROUP 7AA.JPG

2. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

Are any from the animated movie Monsters Inc? Just a guess.

judy and i need help like this.
  3. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

4. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

5. i need help

A1347A0E-0FB1-4326-B738-F998D7A81A51.jpeg These 2 are bride and groom, this pair says it’s a prototype, maybe why it’s a little different.

6. i need help

7. journeymagazine

journeymagazine Well-Known Member

Thank you guts WoW! Any idea of clear with stars in last photos on right? Maybe a galaxy- that's why the stars inside it?

LauraGarnet02 and judy like this.
  8. i need help

9. Lucille.b

Lucille.b Well-Known Member

10. smallaxe

smallaxe Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted